The world will be really stuffed up.
- The land will be destroyed as people try to grow enough food to live.
- The sea will be destroyed because of all the chemicals that we will continue to pour into it.
- The air will be damaged because so many people will want things that cause pollution.
- Babies will be born malformed and sick because of all the poisons in the air and food and water.
- People will fight all the time for the resources they need to live.
- 'There will be wars and rumours of wars.'
- Everywhere there will be death and destruction.
There will probably be worse things that we haven't even imagined yet.
A lot of this is already happening. Watch the news. Read National Geographic.
But before it gets too bad for Mother Earth to support us any more I believe that we will learn about a new way to live.
I think this is already happening.
We are living in a time of great change.
We have to be as clever as we can and as caring as we can. We have to use our imaginations to dream of a better world. We have to use our brains and our courage and our strength to make the dream come true.
Especially we have to help countries that already have too many people. We need to support them with science and technology and friendship and favourable trading relationships so they can improve life for their people without creating more problems.
Then poor people won't need big families to survive any more and the Earth's population might level out before it is too late.
Don't underestimate Mother Earth. She will do something about this if we don't.
But some people will endure.